To support classroom use of CERES, DSG offers training for faculty and teaching assistants in using CERES, and can visit the class and provide instruction or lead discussion about the exhibit-building process and tools. We have an extensive set of supporting materials including step-by-step instructions, how-to guides, and sample assignments. We are also happy to work with faculty on planning out syllabi and lesson plans that make imaginative use of these digital tools, at whatever scale works best for the learning objectives of the course.
If you’re interested in using CERES in the classroom, please contact us for further information.
We’ve provided here the sample schedules, handouts, and other materials to help assist classes uses CERES.
- Digital Scholarship Assignments in the Classroom
- Sample Class Schedule for a CERES Project
- CERES Student Handout
We have also created a number of templates to help with content creation and design using CERES.
HTML & CSS Modules
The HTML & CSS code / files for the modules and layouts below can be accessed via either the Developer View of the module webpage or the Exhibit Toolkit Media Library, which can be accessed by those with administrator privileges.
- Two Images with Centered Text (via CSS Flexbox)
- Two Text Columns (via CSS Flexbox)
- Audio Player Centered Between Text
- Audio Player on Left of Wrapped Text
- Audio Player on Right of Wrapped Text
- Video Player Centered Between Text
- Video Player on Left of Wrapped Text
- Video Player on Right of Wrapped Text
- Rounded Image Centered Between Text
- Rounded Image on Left of Wrapped Text
- Rounded Image on Right of Wrapped Text
- Image Containing Centered Text
- Linked Image Containing Linked Centered Text
- Two Images Side by Side
- Two Column Image and Text
- Two Column Text
Page Builder Templates